My Collage

My Collage

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My 1st Blog "Thinking about Grad Project..?"

It was my classmates and I first day yesterday Jan 5,2009. We came to research after History and heard about the Graduation Project at City Charter High School before this I never heard about this Project. I learned that we will be complete at the end of senior year. I really don't know anyone in 12th grade that told me about this project. I'm guessing that their experience was fun because Ms. Savido told us it's all about what we want it to be about and what our career interest is. I have many career interests on my mind such as a Veterinary Technician, Fashion designer, and I also was thinking about looking into EMT. I have a lot of fears about this Graduation Project are that i'm going to run short and have to rush to get things done beause I work at a slow speed.

2 comments:

  1. Alysha,

    Don't worry about working too slow - just find a project that you will enjoy and have fun! Ms. B and I will come along behind you and help wherever we can!
    - Mrs. Savido

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw crusty butt!
    you wanna be a EMT!
    thats soooo nice!
    :)

    ReplyDelete